COMBO CHANNEL NUTS | WITH PRE-INSTALLED SQUARE WASHER AND SPRING FOR STRUT CHANNELS
- Combines the functions of spring channel nuts and square washers
- Square washer with toothing for a conditional protection against self-loosening of the bolt
- No jamming in perforated channels thanks to the spring on the top
- All parts made of steel – robust product
- One type for all strut channels
- Ideal for vertically installed channels – holds in the channel after rotation
- Remains easy to move after mounting
- On request: Hot-dip galvanised channel nuts, stainless steel A4, individual toothing / tooth spacing, special thicknesses, complete special part - also for other profile sizes
|Combo Channel Nuts|
Safe working loads
The following safe working loads apply for BTS channel nuts in steel and stainless steel for strut channels in combination with a threaded rod of strength class 4.6 (A4 – 50) exposed to static load.
The maximum safe working load of the channel used is to be observed. BTS provides no guarantee for the safe working load of the channel.
|Dimension||F3 (kN)||F4 (kN)||T (Nm)|