Toothed, with fixing retainer for strut channels
- One type for all strut channels
- Simple and fast mounting with one hand
- Holds after rotation in the rail, ideal for vertically installed channels
- Remains easy to move after mounting
- No jamming of the spring in perforated channels
- On request:
Hot-dip galvanised channel nuts with oversize, individual
toothing /toothspacing, special thicknesses, plastic in RAL colour on customer request
Complete special part, also for other profile sizes
|Channel nut with fixing retainer|
Safe working loads
The following safe working loads apply for BTS channel nuts in steel and stainless steel for strut channels in combination with a threaded rod of strength class 4.6 (A4 – 50) exposed to static load.
The maximum safe working load of the channel used is to be observed. BTS provides no guarantee for the safe working load of the channel.
|Dimension||F3 (kN)||F4 (kN)||T (Nm)|
All of the dimensions stated above are approximate and may deviate both upwards and downwards.