For securing to beams in the following areas: sprinkler systems, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems, acoustics systems, electrical, piping and sanitation fittings, engineering and steel structures.
Advantages compared to previous version
- No washers needed
- Easier installation and improved handling
- Higher safe working loads
- Due to longer lead of the thread rod, no premature bending
- With DIN 933 M10x40 set screw with cup point (CP) and DIN 439 hex nut
- Marking “9mm”, “11mm” or “13mm” and material
|Rated load (N)||For threaded rods||Dimensions (mm)|
All of the dimensions stated above are approximate and may deviate both upwards and downwards.